Known for his strong beauty looks and for working with personalities such as Kaia Gerber, Bella Hadid. Candice Swanepoel and Kendall Jenner, NARS International Makeup Artist Niko Lopez is certainly a master of his craft.
“Makeup should make you feel empowered and confident,” he tells us, “whether it’s a natural look or a dramatic one with bright colors.” This season, he teaches us how to set the scene with vinyl lips and disco-worthy eyes.
1. Crimson and gold is a classic makeup pairing, but amp it up with embellished nail accents and high shine gloss. Try NARS Lip Gloss in Eternal Red.
2. Match a metallic “liner” with a power pout courtesy of a bright matte shade such as NARS Audacious Lipstick in Claudia.
3. Pink is having a cultural renaissance. Dab it on your eyes, cheeks and lips. Try NARS Blush in Angelika.
4. A sexy eye needs loads of mascara. NARS Climax Mascara is so good you don’t need to fake it with a faux pair.
5. Bring together 80s punk and aughts-era cool with this too-cool-for-school smoky eye. Try NARS Matte Multiple in Riviera.
6. Don’t be afraid to lean in close when you’ve got skin this good. Try NARS Velvet Matte Foundation Stick for a flawless finish.
As seen on MEGA Magazine October 2018.